Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

1. The things i liked about this class were the people i got to meet and the friendships i built while in this class. I enjoyed the lessons that were taught along with the discussions that were disputed throughout the school year. I enjoyed the free time that was given to us students, along with the laughs and games. I also enjoyed singing to the ctr song.

2. The things i did not like about this class was that you can't talking to the people next to you. I understand that we had to be focused on doing our work, but if our talking vomule isnt that high, then i really dont see the problem. I also didnt like the fact that all we do is sit, i wish that we had more time to do other activities.

3. Recommendations for the class would be to do more group activities. For example, have students talk to one another with the opportunity of getting up from our seats more often. Other recommendations i would like to add are having more common known music play when we are completing our task.

4. A highlight for me in this class was being able to connect the lessons to my favorite show. This show reminds me how i was when i used to be a kid, and the fact that i had the opportunity to have that chance was a huge highlight. It gave my classmates a laugh, and it made me happy and comfortable to be in the class.

5. I did do my best in class. Since the class have simple tasks it was easy for me to put my strong effort and focus on the requirements that had to be taken. By completing the coure with an A, i believe that it shows my true and honest work. I am a hard working person and my grade proves that other wise.

6. I will admit that there are days where i forget to read my life planning book, but i am trying. To me it is the thought that counts. I have made a point to remeber the huge goaks that i have in my life, and repeat them before i fall asleep at night. To me, i do not need my life planning book physically there each time. As long as i do use it at the end of it.

7. I am committed to being a ctr person because it brings you a healthy life style. The type of life style that everyone should have if they obeyed that rules that are there. When i grow up and have my children, i would want them to be a ctr person because i want the best for them. Like i said, a ctr person changes people for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment